100% Muslin Cotton Swaddle Blanket with Rock 'N' Roll pattern
Guitars, vinyl, stars, cassettes, what's not to love? Your little rock star will drift off to sleep in this super cozy, very cool, 100% cotton muslin swaddle. A Teeny Rockers original!
Because babies are messy...
- Wash in cold water with like colours. We recommend giving it a quick wash before the first use.
- Line dry or tumble dry on a low heat.
- Do not bleach. All those awesome colours will come off.
- Do not iron. Who irons these days anyway?
- Make sure you have some sweet punk, rock or metal music playing. Lay out the blanket on a flat surface and arrange it in a diamond shape.
- Fold down the top corner of the blanket roughly the length of your hand. The aim is to get the fold to be about the same length as your baby's body (excluding the head and limbs).
- Lay your teeny rocker on the blanket, so that their neck is just above the fold. Their head should be on the flat surface with their body on top of the swaddle.
- Gently place your baby's right arm so that it is sitting straight down their side. Pull the right side of the blanket across baby's arm & body and tuck it under their left side.
- Do the same with the opposite arm, pulling the left side of the blanket across baby's arm and body. Tuck it under their right side.
- If you're lucky, your baby hasn't rocked out too much and everything is still in place. Now, pull the bottom corner of the blanket up toward the centre of their shoulders and tuck it behind their left shoulder so that it's between the shoulder and the bottom layer of the blanket. When you do this, try to ensure you leave plenty of room for their feet to move. This will help to prevent overheating.
- Pull the right corner of the blanket over the baby so that the left and right forms a V neck. Don't tuck the end in just yet, just hold it in place with your hand.
- The right corner should be somewhere down near the baby's feet. Flip it over and pull it over their right shoulder, tucking it into the back. You'll probably need to lift your baby slightly to do this.
Ta da! You now have a cozy little baby burrito! Do your happy dance and revel in your awesomeness.
Muslin is a 100% cotton fabric that is soft, stretchy and breathable. It is lightweight with an open weave to allow air to flow through.
Because Muslin cotton is breathable, it allows your baby to regulate their temperature, stopping them from getting too hot when wrapped up like a burrito.
Our roadies charge based on weight so we do too. Most orders within New Zealand are going to be $5.50. If you spend over $100 shipping is FREE. A heavy order over 2kg may cost a bit more but it will tell you in the cart before you pay and it's unlikely you'll reach that weight without crossing the $100 spend threshold to get free shipping anyway.
If you're in Australia, under 1kg is NZD$16.95 and you'll usually get 2 or 3 items in your cart before you reach 1kg. Between 1kgs and 2kgs is NZD$29.95. If you're unsure, as you go through the cart it will calculate the weight and tell you the shipping cost before you pay.
Don't worry USA, Canada, UK and Ireland, we haven't forgotten you! Under 1kg is NZD$34.95 and you'll usually get 2 or 3 items in your cart before you reach 1kg. Between 1kgs and 2kgs is NZD$54.95. If you're unsure, as you go through the cart it will calculate the weight and tell you the shipping cost before you pay. We'd love to offer you free shipping over $100 as well but you're just so damn far away we can't quite do it. Please accept our love and admiration in lieu of free shipping.